Monday 5 November 2012

October Favourites

Hi everyone, here are some things I have been loving this month!

Happy (late) Halloween!

Collection 2000 sheer loose powder (shade 1- Barely There)- £2.99 from Boots
I have really been enjoying loose powder recently, as I usually use pressed powder but I fancied a change, and decided to try this one. And I'm glad I did! It sets my makeup perfectly without it making me look cakey and its also great to use on its own as it has decent coverage. For £2.99 this is a BARGAIN and if you are looking for a loose powder, I recommend you try this one.
Collection 2000 Super Size Fat Lash Mascara (Shade 01- Ultra Black) £2.99 from Boots
It makes you lashes look thick and healthy and you dont need to apply hundreds of coats to build it up either! For only £2.99 its worth trying it out.
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer (Shade- Light 2) £4.19 from Boots
(sorry for the disgusting packaging) I use this concealer under my eyes to help brighten and conceal my dark circles. It is easy to blend into my skin without it looking cakey and has pretty good coverage and staying power too. Some people can be put off with drugstore concealers because they presume they'll be awful but this one definitely deserves a chance.
Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector (Shade-01 Rose Shimmer) mini size from Clarins Christmas gift set available at Boots.
This is so easy to wear and apply, you just literally squeeze the tube until the product oozes out and apply it to your lips. It looks very natural and makes your lips feel soft and lovely. It also smells of vanilla...delicious.
Benefit Highbeam (free from Glamour magazine) full size available at Boots.
I love highlighters and this is one of my favourites, its frosty pink colour is perfect for highlighting the tops of your cheekbones and can transform your look in seconds. When I run out of this baby I probably will buy the full size even though its a little pricey (£18.50!).
Revlon Colourstay eyeshadow quad (Shade 505 Decadent) £7.99 from Boots
This is the perfect quad for me, the colours are so pretty and go well together. If you were going on holiday and could only take a certain amount of makeup (eeeek) then I would take this as it has a perfect base, highlight, crease and blending colour. For £7.99 this is a bargain and I will so be buying this again.

So thats it for my October Favourites, sorry its a little late, but I've found it so hard to get good lighting to take decent pictures.
Thanks for stopping by!
Amy
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment