Saturday 16 March 2013

Gelly Nails | Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint | Review

Barry M have recently released a new selection of colours in their Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint range, their whole collection consists of muted down nudes, pastels and bright eye-popping shades. Since they released this collection, sleek, glossy, wet-look nails have the been incredibly popular. Me being me I picked up; prickly pear, a lovely lilac shade. I never actually owned a shade like this before (which is hard to believe considering the amount of nail polish I own).
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint (Prickly Pear) £3.99
They apply like a dream and all I need you need is two coats, or one if your pretty heavy handed like me sometimes. As far as longevity goes they are pretty good and don't tend to chip easily, so I don't usually bother with clear top coat, however I sometimes like to add a clear top coat (just in case). They are really cheap for only £3.99 each and fantastic for if you're on a budget! Overall I am really impressed with these polishes and would love to try some more their shades. Barry M are one of my favourite nail polish brands but I don't think anything would beat my love for Essie.

Do you own any shades from the Gelly Hi-Shine range? What do you think of them?

4 comments:

  1. This colour is lush. I have Pomegranate which is a really rich berry pink/red colour. Look forward to reading more of your posts :) And I don't think anything could beat Essie either!
    If you ever pass through my blog, do say hi!
    Kerry | Kerralina x
    P.S. I'm having a giveaway if you wanted to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try Pomegranate! Thank you for your comment, I really do appreciate it! xxx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Barry M nail polishes are wonderful for their price..I`m so glas I live in the UK and can get my hands on these goodies :D

    http://hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete