Friday 12 April 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award

I was kindly nominated by Jo from A Little Pop Of Coral for the Versatile Blogger Award. I'm really excited as I haven't been writing this blog for long and it feels good to know that people are enjoying my blog posts and I appreciate every comment I receive.

The Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered.
4. Nominate these 15 people for the Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and and a comment on their latest blog post to let them know they've been nominated.
5. Tell the person 7 things about yourself.

Seven Things About Me
1. I can speak quite a lot of Spanish.
2. I am hopeless at saving my money. (sorry bank account..)
3. I have a sister who is 2 years younger than me.
4. My star sign is Libra.
5. I love reading books. I currently have a tower of books that I need to read on my dressing table.
6. I love playing Hay Day. (it's available on the app store)
7. I would love to travel the world.

The Nominees
3. Kirsty from Behind These Closed Eyes
4. Amia from Teapots and Belles
5. Kristina from Eccentric Owl
6. Islay from Islaay
7. Hannah from a red lip never dates
8. Cara from Instantly Ruby
10. Kayla from Kayla's Joy

If you do reply, then please could you leave a link in the comments so I can see them easily  :)


2 comments:

  1. how is the winner selected? xx :)

    prettythings56.blogspot.co.uk





    ReplyDelete