Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mac All That Glitters | Review

This is my first ever Mac eyeshadow, so when it arrived in the post you could say I was a little excited (okay I ripped the package open).
 I basically wanted a neutral everyday shade, and one that every beauty blogger seemed to own - and love - was All That Glitters. It has got the thumbs up from many of my favourite beauty bloggers, so I was expecting good things and I wasn't disappointed.





All That Glitters is a gorgeous pinky-gold champagne colour which is described as a beige colour with gold pearl on Mac's website, and in my opinion it's a perfect all-over-the-lid shade. It blends very easily and contains just the right amount of shimmer (not too much, but not too little) and it feels very smooth too.
  I have worn this eyeshadow during the day and I used it when I went out the other night for a meal, and I think it's very versatile because you can apply it on it's own or use some slightly darker shades in your crease to create a night-time look.

As this Mac eyeshadow was a hit, I'm already noting down some more shades to add to my - small - collection. What do you think of All That Glitters? 

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I really want to get my hands on this.. I've been putting off buying MAC eyeshadows because I know I will end up with too many!

    I'm now following you, feel free to check out my blog and follow back :)

    HOW I WEAR..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following! I know what you mean about buying too many haha, it's a good job I don't have a MAC counter too near me x
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Oh wow what a gorgeous shade! I neeeeeeed this in my collection xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very pretty, a must-have in my opinion haha! x
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/mac-all-that-glitters-review.html

      Delete
  3. this is one of my favorites eyeshadows, so pretty (:

    http://laurathroughthelens.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, this is such a pretty colour! I don't own any MAC eyeshadows because I just can't seem to decide which one to get but I'll definitely keep an eye out for this next time :)
    zara
    x

    lavieenrose-xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I found it so hard to choose just 1 shade but I'm so happy with my choice :) x
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  5. Love the name of that eyeshadow :) Pretty colour as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely one of my favorite MAC eyeshadows, I love it! <3 Such a gorgeous shade and makes my green eyes pop beautifully! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love it too! :)
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete