The award is for bloggers with less than 200 followers and all you need to do is follow these instructions;
1. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked from the person who nominated you.
2. Think of 10 questions of your own to ask some other bloggers.
3. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate and make sure you let them know you've nominated them (remember they must have less than 200 followers!).
Here's the 10 questions I was asked...
1. If you had to wear just one make-up product on your face for a day, what would it be and why?
Hhhmmm... Tricky one, but I think I'd go for mascara because it just makes such a difference to your face and I never feel ready until I've got my mascara on!
2. What is your favourite High Street/Drugstore make-up product and why?
I absolutely love Rimmel's Stay Matte powder because it does an amazing job of keeping the shine at bay, and stops my face from look sweaty - nice! haha
3. Favourite colour to wear on your nails?
Either mint green or a very pale milky pink. I love Essie Mint Candy Apple and Essie Fiji.
4. If you had your own make-up range what would it be called?
I really don't know for sure, but something along the lines of "Amy's Beauty" or something simple like that.
5. Favourite way to wear your hair?
I pretty much always wear my hair down, but there's nothing more I love that wearing my hair in a messy bun on a lazy day!
6. If you could swap wardrobes with any celebrity who would it be?
Definitely either Kylie or Kendall Jenner. They are both so stylish and have such good taste in clothing and accessories.
7. Who inspires you?
People like Anna (from Viviannadoesmakeup) and Lily (from Lilypebbles) because they both have brilliant blogs and I love to get blogging inspiration from them.
8. What is your favourite motivational, positive or inspirational quote?
I don't have a favourite quote, but one I always think of when I'm feeling a little down is "Don't Cry Because It's Over, Smile Because It Happened". Life has it's ups and downs but it's best to look back and think of happy memories rather than get upset about the bad ones, because what's done is done, and concentrate on your future!
9. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would have to be makeup shopping, I just love buying new makeup and creating different looks with it when I get back home, haha!10. Who or what inspired you to start and blog and why do you enjoy writing it?
Well I began watching beauty gurus on YouTube a few years ago and since then I've always wanted to make my own channel or write a blog. Lots of people have inspired me to write my own blog though and I really do enjoy writing it! I just love hitting the 'publish' button and of course receiving lovely comments!
People I'm nominating...
2. Fashion Etc.
3. Beena's Blog
10. Victoria Jane
My 10 questions...
1. What's one food that you can't stand?
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
3. What's your favourite high-end makeup brand?
4. If you were given £100 to spend in one shop, which shop would you choose?
5. Have you ever dyed your hair?
6. What's your favourite kind of book/magazine to read?
7. What's the name of your first ever best friend, and what's one of your best memories together?
8. What would be your dream ice-cream flavour? (It can be as crazy as you like!)
9. What do you love most about blogging?
10. What's at the top of your wishlist right now?
Thanks for reading - I know it's been another long post - and I hope everyone can take part, please leave me a link below to your post if you do take part :)